Thursday 3 November 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone, welcome to the Savvy School! I had this idea to get me through the winter, especially as my horse is out of action with an injury. I'm sure you'll agree its often harder to get motivated over the colder months and I certainly need a push now and again to get going again!

So I decided to start up the Savvy School, a place where I will post a blog after watching a video, reading an article, or just when something worth writing down comes into my head!! We can discuss things here, and hopefully get inspired, motivated and educated at the same time. I hope you make use of the blog, and enjoy learning here :) Any requests for topics are always welcomed, please just post a comment on here or drop me an email at naomi.leach1@btinternet.com

Thanks, speak soon! Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment